Prism @ Rock Your Rack 2016

645th

Dear reader.  maybe my throat is sore.. maybe i have headache... i dont want to get cold... lol

Have you visit to Rock Your Rack 2016? Running to the 14th October.
Prism Design designer JEZZIXA Cazalet released exclusive and 100% will be donated.
Also. you can shopping Prism Design's latest released dress and Men's sexy outfit.
I really hope you enjoy Rock Your Rack 2016.


outfit : Prism Annaliese by Jezzixa Cazalet in Cashmere Rose B @ Rock Your Rack 2016

Including Hair and pretty shoes / Hair color change by HUD for 4 color.
woot. i don't need to write credit anymore.. because everything including.
Your shopping will be donated and 100%.
I hope you have interesting in by my picture and Enjoy shopping and Enjoy Rock Your Rack 2016.

Rock Your Rack 2016 official website :   https://rockyourrack.wordpress.com/

Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント