Time passes so slowly

637th

Dear reader.  Wishes your weekday is find so far!
Last night, very big Typhoon coming to my hometown. i will call to my mom later ...

This picture showed kind of my dream. I want to see like this place.


Windmill : Wooden Windmill (Adult) CHEZ MOI @ SaNaRae  (Running to the 18th)
Fountain : Fountain Magnolia Fall CHEZ MOI @ TRES CHIC (Running to the 10th)
Horse and fence : Fence & Horses NorthMont Farm CHEZ MOI
   @  Chez Moi main store  / Marketplace 

SWARM OF DECOR 3 Hunt item credit ---
2 pumpkin : Myth - Pumpkin Pouf - Halloween & Pumpkin
    Shop name : Myth   
    Hint : Twinkle twinkle little star….
Table and Chair set : FAC Fomhar Table and Chair
     shop name : FAC - Fairey Angel Creations
     Hint : I can be found lion around

House : dust bunny . melody cottage

Enjoy shopping and hunt <3
Thanks for coming to my blog!

コメント