Santa's hideaway

958th

Dear reader. Good morning / Evening / afternoon!
Hope your good Sunday :)

This morning, when i hang the cloth on my balcony in RL, i saw the sunrise. It was very beautiful and very strong.
because No cloud sky and very beautiful blue. it was very comfortable even thought cold morning.
on that moments,  it makes me feel tiny bit emotional. of course to good thing. it makes me smile. 
and on the moments that seeing my white breath, my feeling back to real, and felt cold again.but
I was lucky this morning :)

















Credit @ Galland Home in Paying it Forward Event (End date : 25th December)
Santa's Christmas Hut by Galland homes

Credit @ CJ Creation in Swank December
CJ Cascading Winter Pond
CJ Christmas Winter Arbor Bench
CJ Christmas Winter Scene

Credit @ irrISIStible shop in Swank December
WINTER TREE 3 branch only WHITE
WINTER TREE 4 PINE NATURAL
WINTER TREE 4 BRANCH AND BERRY WHITE


Credit @ TLC Home Collection
TLC Polar Bear Adult [Laying]
TLC Polar Bear Cub [Leaning]
TLC Polar Bear Cub [Standing]
TLC Polar Bear Adult [Standing]

Credit @ Chez Moi Furniture
Christmas Farm Tree Sign CHEZ MOI 1
Patio Lights Double Pole CHEZ MOI
Santa Sleigh (Adult) CHEZ MOI

Paying it forward event is running. end date is on the day of Christmas.
I hope you have happy shopping.
and Enjoy Secondlife!

Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント