Puppies for The New Year

964th

Dear reader.

This is my first blog post of 2018. Happy New Year!!
I was on vacation until 5th. I did to eat alot and to see with my parents and my sisters family.
I enjoyed very much my vacation and now I am back SL and blogging.

While i was on vacation, SL is going. Some events are started from january 1st.
Cosmopolitan also running from 1st to 13th January.


Credit  @ Your Dreams in Lootbox!
{YD} Puppies New Year - Hugh
{YD} Puppies New Year - Jeff
{YD} Puppies New Year - Steven
{YD} Puppies New Year - Baby
{YD} Puppies New Year - Lily
{YD} Puppies New Year - David
{YD} Puppies New Year - John RARE
{YD} Puppies New Year - Joan
{YD} Puppies New Year - Angel
{YD} Puppies New Year - Billy
{YD} Puppies New Year - Scott

Credit @ Bee Design in Cosmopolitan
Bee designs Urban Nights Gacha Sofa RARE
Bee designs Urban Nights Gacha Nightstand
Bee designs Urban Nights Gacha Bed RARE
Bee designs Urban Nights Gacha-Okay But poster
Bee designs Urban Nights Gacha Exit Sign
Bee designs Urban Nights Gacha Na ma stay Poster
Bee designs Urban Nights Gacha Shelves
Bee designs Urban Nights Gacha Bus front-mirror
Bee designs Urban Nights Gacha No bad vibes

Credit @  Chez Moi furniture in Cosmopolitan 
Beanbag Cozy Corner (Adult) CHEZ MOI
Carpet Colorful CHEZ MOI
Vintage Record Player CHEZ MOI
Vinyl Record Storage Shelf CHEZ MOI
Music Wall Poster CHEZ MOI

Credit @ Kraftwork 
Skybox : KraftWork 2018 Skybox Moonlight @ GroupGift (fee 25L to join)
KraftWork Heathrow, 1970 Poster 1 @ GroupGift
KraftWork Heathrow, 1970 Poster 2 @ GroupGift

I hope your 2018 will much better than 2017! and for me too!

Thanks for coming to my blog this year too.
Would be nice if i could walk with you in 2018!

Enjoy your Secondlife!

コメント